- West Northamptonshire Council is preparing a new Strategic Plan for the area. This will replace the West Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy and will cover the period up to 2050.
- The Options Consultation is the second stage in preparing the new Plan. No decisions have been made yet and WN Council is seeking views on its vision, spatial objectives and potential development options at this stage.
- You can find the West Northants Spatial Options Consultation document and the Response Form electronically at: https://westnorthantsplan.inconsult.uk/
- Deanshanger Library has a hard copy that you can inspect during ordinary opening hours.
- West Northants Council is holding an Exhibition in Deanshanger Community Centre on Wednesday 17 November 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm.
Find out about the Consultation
Respond to the Consultation DEADLINE DECEMBER 6TH
- All residents are urged to make their views known by responding to the consultation.
- On the following pages are prompts that you may want to use to complete your response.
- If you would like this document emailed to you or would like a hard copy of the Response Form, please contact email@example.com 01908 566373
- Complete and submit the online Spatial Options response form. This can be found at https://westnorthantsplan.inconsult.uk/ Scroll down past Consultation and Supporting Documents to Respond and click 'Respond by filling in the On-Line questionnaire' https://westnorthantsplan.inconsult.uk/WNSPOptions/respondByQuestionnaire
- Complete and email the Spatial Options Response Form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and post the Spatial Options Response Form: Strategic Plan, West Northants Council, The Guildhall, St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DE
You do not have to answer every question. Deadline is 12pm 24th December 2021.
Please find attached suggested comments to questions raised in the consultation