Pot Holes

Please report potholes to Northants County Council through the Street Doctor website.

You can use the link on our home page

If you don't report it, they may not know it is there.

Categories of Pothole click here

Road Repairs

You can check on any road repairs at roadworks.org just pop in your postcode and you can see what's happening near you.