Deanshanger Parish Council

Serving the people of Deanshanger


Clerk: Mrs Teresa Floyd
3 Hayes Road, Deanshanger
Northamptonshire MK19 6HP

Tel: 01908 566373

Overgrown Vegetation

If any trees or bushes are overhanging the public paths then this needs to be reported to Northants County Council through the Fix my Street website.

You can use our link on the home page.

They will inform the home/landowner to remove the overhanging vegetation