Deanshanger Parish Council

Serving the people of Deanshanger


Clerk: Mrs Teresa Floyd
3 Hayes Road, Deanshanger
Northamptonshire MK19 6HP

Tel: 01908 566373

Missing Manhole covers

Missing manhole covers needs to be reported to Northants County Council through the Street Doctor website.

You can use the link on our home page

Missing Water meter covers need to be reported to Anglian Water on 03457 91 91 55 or